Submit materials to be reviewed using the EMRO Media Submission form.
- Streaming links to review media is preferred. Other formats may be accepted at the discretion of the editor.
- Please only send new releases and materials appropriate for college/university level audiences and above. Programs for other age groups may not be reviewed.
- The EMRO database is for reviews of non-print materials only. Workbooks, manuals and other print materials that accompany non-print (video, audio, CD-ROM) will be reviewed as part of a non-print package.
- Films will only be reviewed once, unless specifically requested in writing to the Editor explaining the reason for a second review.
- EMRO reviews published in 2019 or later are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Anyone can use these reviews, so long as they comply with the terms of the license. Earlier EMRO reviews are not under the CC BY 4.0 license. Distributors may use portions of earlier reviews for promotional purposes, as long as the name of the database and the name of the reviewer are cited.
- Every effort is made to match a qualified reviewer to the subject matter of the material.
- Reviewers have 6 weeks to submit their review, but this is a volunteer effort and deadlines cannot be enforced.
- New reviewers are published on a bi-monthly basis. For notification when reviews are entered into the database follow EMRO on Twitter and Facebook.
- Questions and concerns about submitting materials should be forwarded to the Editor.
- Questions and concerns about a written review should be e-mailed to the Editor. An email copy will be forwarded to the reviewer and any factual errors will be substantiated and corrected.
EditorAngela R. Davis
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Penn State Behrend
John M. Lilley Library
4951 College Dr
Erie, PA 16563